Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Ordered cabinet knobs/pulls...

After going back and forth between oil-rubbed bronze and satin finish for my Kitchen cabinet knobs and pulls... I have decided to go with the warm color of oil-rubbed bronze.
Stone Mill Oil-rubbed Bronze Florence Cabinet Knobs (Pack of 25)
Stone Mill Oil-rubbed Bronze 'Nantucket Cup' Cabinet Pulls (Pack of 10)

My kitchen cabinets are stained in Red Oak... a beautiful deep warm brown color.  Can't wait to see it all come together!

Oh... last night we pulled out our kitchen/breakfast nook light fixtures... that I ordered last year.  I wanted to check the colors with my paint choices... They go PERFECTLY!

No comments: