Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Adding Color to the Kitchen...

Kitchen Progress

How exciting it is after all these many months of dreaming of my new new kitchen... to finally buy paint and get to it!

After thinking long and hard on a color scheme for my house, I decided to go with the beautiful earthy colors of our incredible Bighorn Canyon.  I have always loved these deep rich colors!

So, when I saw Olympic Paint's Audubon collection of paint I fell in love with the colors!

Just finished the 2nd coat of Toffee Crunch in the kitchen ceiling, west, south, and east walls.

Next up is Red Red Wine on the north wall... my accent wall... with the same luscious color all over the breakfast nook!  Can't wait... to paint on Monday!!!

My inspiration...

Tuesday & Wednesday will be kitchen flooring days!  We'll be laying down our beautiful blonde bamboo!

Then... Thursday... fingers crossed... hoping and praying... CABINET INSTALL!!!

No comments: