Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I battled the orange dragon and...

I've got some new muscles today... ouch...

1st Floor Bathroom update...

Yesterday I cemented down the Ditra tile underlayment.  Boy did I get a good workout!  I felt like I battled the orange dragon... and won!



Today I begin laying tile!!!   Now to set up the tile saw and mix up the cement!

I spoke to the cabinet maker this morning and next week he'll install the bathroom vanity... which means... we'll have a working 1st floor bathroom for Christmas!!!  Yay!!!!

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Nice job on the tiles!

Toni said...

Thanks Meems! Tomorrow I'm back at it!