Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pantry-finished wallboarding and...

Friday was a productive day. We feel as though we made some good progress! Here's a little summary. Sorry no pics or video. I'm borrowing Rich's computer because my Macbook is down... sigh...

Pantry
We finished putting up the wallboard in the Pantry. It's all taped and ready for mudding.

Kitchen
I continued to work on mudding. Mostly yesterday I sanded the ceiling. It's official... my skin does NOT like sheetrock dust. I've got the red bumps today to prove it. Will have to protect my skin... maybe buy a special suit.

Breakfast Nook
Almost done... a few more sheets of sheetrock to go... of course... in the most difficult of places... the cathedral ceiling!

No comments: