Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

I am a mud slinger... First floor sheetrocking continues...

Rich and son Matthew (age 15) continue to install sheetrock on the 1st floor...

We'll be doing sheetrock for the next couple weeks or so depending on how much time Rich can dedicate to house "finishing." Working currently on the 1st floor bathroom.

I am a mud slinger... well... I'm learning by trial & error.
I worked yesterday in one of the bedroom closets... GOAL... perfect inside corners and ceiling/wall joints. Not quite there yet.... As soon as I have developed a "technique" for doing inside corners and ceiling/wall joints, I will finish the guest bathroom.

Add Image

No comments: