Our House Building Adventure

We bought 3 acres of raw land in Wyoming... started clearing it... dug the basement... poured cement... and started framing!

This blog details our house building adventure... building our new home... ourselves!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't wait for a bathroom...

Ah... to dream of such things... as a bathroom...

You can only truly understand this dream when you've been building a new home for at least several years...Ariel 608 Steam Shower with Whirlpool Tub

The master bath will have one of those new fangle steam shower whirlpool tubs. I know... it looks like a time machine!

Ah... I could use that right now!

AND... because I decided that I had to have one... because I've had one for years and years... an antique clawfoot tub!http://www.thetubconnection.com/tubs/new_tubs1.html

No comments: